For really quick results in weight loss, have boiled eggs! Or this way, few eggs, veggies, fruits that are citric and the diet is just that metabolism will get faster and fat will be burned, but also cravings and hunger will be reduced too.
Also keep in mind hydration is really vital here so lots of water for cleansing and nourishing to have a better detox. 8 glasses is the best average per day and it isn’t much as it seems. If you feel like eating, think whether you are hungry or just bored. The answer is that you need water! You will feel good, have energy, avoid junk foods and be healthy. With water you will fight the boredom eating.
The rules are simple. NO junk food and NO sweets or burgers. Limit the sugar and salt all together and also the alcohol, sodas and more. This way 11 kg will be lost in 2 weeks and without the yo-yo effect.
The 2 week plan menu
- Monday– breakfast: 2 eggs boiled and citric fruit. Lunch: 2 whole wheat bread slices and any fruit. Dinner: big salad with chicken.
- Tuesday– breakfast: 1 fruit and 2 boiled eggs. Lunch: chicken and green veggies. Dinner: salad, orange and 2 eggs.
- Wednesday– breakfast: citric fruit and 2 eggs. Lunch: cheese low fat and tomato, whole wheat bread 1 slice. Dinner: chicken and salad.
- Thursday– breakfast: 2 eggs and citric fruit. Lunch: fruit. Dinner: steamed chicken with salad.
- Friday– breakfast: same as until now. Lunch: veggies, steamed and 2 eggs. Dinner: fish/barbeque and salad.
- Saturday– breakfast: same as before. Lunch: fruit. Dinner: chicken and veggies.
- Sunday– breakfast: citrus fruit and 2 eggs. Lunch: salad of tomatoes, chicken and veggies steamed. Dinner: veggies, steamed.
- Monday– breakfast: citrus fruit and 2 eggs. Lunch: chicken and salad. Dinner: salad, orange and 2 eggs.
- Tuesday– breakfast: same. Lunch: steamed veggies with 2 eggs. Dinner: fish/barbeque and salad.
- Wednesday– breakfast: same as before. Lunch: chicken and salad. Dinner: veggies, orange and eggs (2).
- Thursday– breakfast: same. Lunch: low fat cheese, veggies, steamed and 2 eggs. Dinner: steamed chicken and some salad.
- Friday– breakfast: same. Lunch: tuna salad. Dinner: 2 eggs with salad.
- Saturday– breakfast same as before. Lunch: steamed both chicken and veggies. Dinner: just like the lunch.
- Sunday– breakfast: same. Lunch: steamed chicken with veggies. Dinner: as the lunch.
You see that there are minimal almost none carbs here and of course, talk with the doctor before starting this diet. The menu Is simple and everything is repeating day after day. For optimal results, include workouts too.
Source and image source: onlinehealthsociety.com