Gout is a problem that people with digestion issues have. This is because the uric acid causes small bones arthritis and in the feet joints too. Other types include firm feet and stiffness, swelling and pain.
Bad removal of waste is because there is uric acid in the joints and this may be the start of gout.
It is called hiperuricemia when we have excessive uric acid in the system blood. But, it does not mean you must have the gout if you have this problem.
If the kidneys do not deal with uric acid the proper way, formations appear in joints and infect those areas. Do not worry, there are cures, natural ones too for removal of these uric crystals.
How are those crystals removed?
First, change the life habits. Have a healthy diet. Eat raw and fresh veggies, fruit, meat, fish, grains. No saturated fats and sugars. No alcohol too!
Plenty of water for the whole day. That will flush the toxins more easily.
These below are the best natural cures for the gout:
- Baking soda- mix 1 tsp soda and water. Drink up.
- Lemon juice- this juice stops those formations and take one full water glass with lemon juice in it. Drink before breakfast.
- Juice vinegar- this causes alkaline balance because it has malic acid. That malic acid attacks the uric acid. Take one glass of water, 200 ml and add vinegar 1 spoon. Drink before lunch and again before dinner.
- Curcuma- great spice with great flavor and it is healthy because it is from the turmeric. It soothes kidneys and kills infection.
- Pineapple- a fruit full of bromelain and it is killer of pain. Also removes infection.
- Flaxseed- this seed reduces the uric acid a lot.
Source and image source: healthyfoodresources.com