These words associate us to a nice Brazilian female body right? Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen are examples of this.
But, this diet regime is not like the regular diets, no starving! You will still be healthy after this and lose weight at the same time.
It is simple:
Mark the calories and count them, but do not be a slave. Every drink must be healthy. Size of a portion must be fit for YOU. No junk foods and processed foods. No or less alcohol and sodas. There is a difference between greed and need. Eat fresh produce. Also chicken and fish primarily. A lot of water too!
It is that easy! Just combine the foods, eat healthy and workout. See if the body likes this and keep going. This makes us think if we are bored or really hungry.
You probably know what is like to have a giant meal and still feel hungry after a while. This means it was not nutritious, just too tasty, and made your blood sugar drop or spike.
If this happens, eat raisins instead of fast junk snacks. The blood sugar will be on a healthy level and you can eat a regular meal.
Need or greed?
Ask yourself do I need this or want this?
If you starved for a few hours, then yes, you have to eat, it is NEED. But if it’s GREED meal you will recognize it easily. Or keep those meals for sometimes only, as a treat.
These meals are not good, so stop eating at night. The last meal must be eaten at least 10 hours before the breakfast. It is a 12 hours regimen rule.
If you have breakfast at 7.30 eat the dinner latest at 7.30. this is a simple rule. You can lose weight, have better skin and wake up fresh, with fresh eyes, mouth and throat too!
Keep In mind – size and portions!
We are all different in shapes, weight, sizes…and must adjust our portions that way too. We alle have unique needs. Proteins carbs ratios, portions, calories…keep track. Only veggies and fruits can be portions bigger than your fist, everything else – fist size.
These rules are summed up this way: eating fist size meals (3 daily), fresh items only, no chemicals, carb drinks or alcohol, 3 small daily snacks and 8 glasses of water.
- If it is not healthy – remove it.
- “starve” for 12 hours between dinner and breakfast
- 7 days regime
- Monday- breakfast: 1 orange and 1 banana, 1 cup OJ. Snack: 1 cup OJ and 1 piece toast. Lunch: 100 g boiled fish, 100 g salad. Dinner: as lunch. Before bed: 1 cup OJ and 1 toast piece.
- Tuesday- breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1 cup apple juice. Snack: 1 toast piece, 1 cup apple juice. Lunch: 100 g cooked meat, 2 potatoes boiled, 4 lettuce leaves. Dinner: 200 g boiled fish, 1 boiled egg, peas and lettuce. Before bed: 1 cup apple juice, 1 toast
- Wednesday- breakfast: 1 cup low fat milk, 1 slice toast. Snack: 100 g low fat cheese. Lunch: 100 g rice, 150 g cabbage with lemon juice and parsley. Dinner: 100 g cooked meat and 1 apple, also 4 lettuce leaves. Before bed: 1 cup apple juice, 1 toast slice.
- Thursday- breakfast: 1 cup of pineapple juice, 60 g pineapple. Snack: 1 cup pineapple juice and 1 toast piece. Lunch: 100 g boiled meat, small cheese piece and 1 orange. Dinner: 2 boiled potatoes, 150 g salad with carrot and oil. Before bed: 1 cup pineapple juice, 1 slice toast.
- Friday- breakfast: 1 cup apple juice, 1 small toast. Snack: 1 apple, and 1 orange. Lunch: 150 g boiled fish, 2 small carrots. Dinner: 1 bowl veggie soup and 1 piece of bread. Before bed: 1 cup OJ and 1 toast piece.
- Saturday- breakfast: 1 cup apple juice, 1 slice toast. Snack: 150 g salad and boiled beef mix. Lunch: 1 bowl veggie soup, slice of bread. Dinner: 100 g fried mushrooms, 100 g veggies. Before bed: 1 cup apple juice, 2 biscuits.
- Sunday- breakfast: 1 banana, handful grapes. Snack: 1 cup carrot juice, 1 toast piece. Lunch: 100 g boiled meat, 100 g cabbage/onions and lemon juice mix. Dinner: 1 bowl veggie soup, 100 g fruit, 4 lettuce leaves. Before bed: 1 cup apple juice, 2 figs.
You can repeat this regime for a few weeks more if you want to since it is healthy and proper for almost any female type. When you finish it, eat a lot of fruits and veggies and increase the proteins. Along this, also do workouts like cycling, swimming, walking at least 30 min per day.
Source and image source: healthylivingstyle.net