Of the various market plants, goya is something special of all of them.
It is also known as KARELA and looks like cucumber, but it also makes wonders for our health. It is originating from South America and Asia and needs warmth and humidity for growing.
It cures many things, but cancer too!
The one that discovered this is Dr. Frank Shallenberger who is an expert in anti-aging procedures and cures. He says that the karela stops growing of cancer and he advises his patients to take this.
Even stats show that karela kills even 98% of cancer cells.
The Colorado University made a study that examined the effects of goya on humans with cancer. The results were 5% goya solution lessens pancreas cancer and 64% pancreas tumors.
Apart of this fact, karela also treats:
- Skin problems
- Belly problems
Benefits of goya daily:
- More energy and better metabolism
- Diminished folate neural tube defects in babies
- Better blood pressure (goya has Polypeptide-P and charantin that make pressure at healthy levels), and treating diabetes 2
- Better immunity and no infections
- Good vision and no eye issues (since it has beta-carotene)
- Removing hangover and also detoxing the liver
- Great digestion
- Aids gout and blood flow
- Cures psoriasis and fungi like Athlete’s foot and also ringworm
Source and image source: healthyfoodhouse.com