Side note: these habits are bedtime habits and avoid them if you have serious insomnia.
Reed about these habits below:
- No water drinking before bed since you might have to run to urinate in the middle of the night
- Never nap during the day daily. Keep the sleeping hours for the night and go to bed at the same time every day. That way the brain shuts down easier.
- Remove electronic gadgets in your area of sleep. Never use the phone or laptop an hour before you sleep, since that brightness wakes up the brain.
- Also keep in mind that reading is also bad, since it keeps you interested. Never go to bed with a book by your side.
- Don’t purchase alarm clock with bright digits, their light will disturb the darkness for sleeping. Use dimmer clocks.
- Opt for expensive good mattress. On it you will sleep sound and firm and you will wake up fresher.
- Eat dinner 2-3 hours BEFORE sleeping, no later. Otherwise the belly is full and heavy and you digest food during sleep.
- Workout daily since it makes you tired after the session and gives energy in the meantime. But, never workout before sleeping, a few hours or so.
- If you have cold feet, put socks on.
- Set the brain in sleep mode by making a certain daily regime. Start with the bathroom, brush teeth and wash face and the brain will memorize this.
- 4-5 hours before sleep don’t even think of coffee. The caffeine boosts the heart and whole body and you WON’T sleep.
- Find a good and favorite sleep position so you won’t have to toss and turn all the time and be in pain in the morning. Sleep on the side always, it is proven to be the best.
Share with friends and family
Source and image source: tdhealthyfood.com