The turmeric is a power food and spice that stops fast aging, it is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. it is an item in Indian recipes since it has a nice color and taste too. Also it was used mostly in Ayurveda cultures and Chinese medicine too for problems like pain and prevention to cancer.
The curcuma, the active turmeric item, was studied a lot in the years. It is antioxidant and antiseptic and also reduces inflammation. It offers you vitamins and minerals and has no toxins so no side effects of course.
The 10 benefits of turmeric are:
- No cancer– it makes free radicals neutral and keeps healthy cells healthy. Also, stops cancer to form and stops cancer enzymes.
- No Alzheimer’s– it nurtures the brain by removing plaque inside of it that causes this disease.
- No diabetes– turmeric lowers the insulin resistance that makes low blood sugar so it stops diabetes 2 to form.
For even better results, take it along your sugar diabetes therapy.
- Against pain and arthritis– it stops premature aging and it is antioxidant so it keeps healthy the joints and removes stiffness. Also, stops the inflammation inside organs.
- Healing wounds– to make a turmeric paste means you can heal burns, cuts and bruises since it is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. it repairs the skin too and cures psoriasis and other skin issues.
- Better digestion– it works nicely in the gallbladder and removes bloating. Also, removes gas and treats inflamed bowels. For those with a gallbladder disease , consider turmeric on daily basis, but never as supplement since that way it can worsen the issue at hand.
- Detox in the liver– it cleanses the liver naturally and improves blood flow.
- Healthier skin– the pigment of the skin and all blemishes and spots are removed with turmeric. Also the skin becomes more glowing and radiant. Get turmeric powder and make a paste by ½ tsp lemon juice, gram flour and 1 tsp tomato juice. When mixed, apply on the dark skin areas. After 15 minutes rinse. Also, pineapple juice can be used as replacement in this recipe.
- Healthy heart– it fights the bad type of cholesterol, thins up the blood and removes buildup plaque in arteries too.
- Better mood– it treats insomnia and depression.
How can you make Golden Milk?
This recipe is ancient one and treats fever, bronchitis, diarrhea and fevers from viruses, infections, migraines, arthritis and inflammations.
Ingredients and preparing:
- 1 cup fresh milk
- ½ tsp ground turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 green cardamom
- And a cinnamon stick
The pepper and oil speed up curcuma absorbing inside us, so heat up the milk first and add the cinnamon. Then also the cardamom. After that add the turmeric, honey, pepper and coconut oil and stir nicely. After it steams, remove the cardamom and cinnamon. Drink up before it cools!
Source and image source: healthylivingstyle.net