We all know what coffee is and why is it used. We all make it as a drink in the morning to wake up and during the day too. But, we drink this while someone else throws away the grounds in the garbage.
Wait. There is a catch here. You must use those coffee grounds and not throw them. Put them on baking paper and try this.
14 uses of coffee that will amaze you
- Under eye bags- to look fresh and woken up, mix the grounds with olive oil and apply under eyes.
- Hair- coffee makes hair look brilliant but if you are blonde use it moderately.
- Cellulite- almost all cellulite creams have coffee in them. You can save money and mix coffee with olive oil to make a lotion for the cellulite areas.
- Soap- it firms up the skin and also scrubs it from dead cells.
- Abrasive- chemical-free, this thing is used as a cleaning product too. The grains clean well all the pot surfaces and pans too.
- For the fridge- to remove bad smell inside the fridge, put cup full of coffee grounds and the smell is gone.
- Grill rust- it is hard to clean the sticky and dirty grill so use coffee now. Place them on a sponge and rub the grill. Then rinse with water in the end.
- Ants- coffee smell is hated by ants and they don’t approach the garden if you put coffee there.
- Fleas- remove pet fleas by rubbing some coffee on their furs and skin.
- Wasps- put coffee in a jar, fire proof jar from glass and light a match inside. Steam will appear and chase away the wasps.
- Snails- snails also dislike coffee if it is sprinkled on their pathways.
- Cat fright- keep yard safe from cats of the streets. Put coffee around the yard and cats will stop in front of this barrier.
- Compost- well now, some animals love coffee! Worms. If you put coffee in the compost, you get more produce.
- Fertilizing- lastly, coffee is good as fertilizer due to the nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and makes plants grow faster.
Source and image source: myhealthylifeguide.net