Do you want a slimmer belly? You can have it now. It is simple to burn that fat and shrink waist. Usually obvious is to drink a lot of water to lose that fat.
But you also need a precise and healthy diet.
Here below you can read about the ways to lose that fat and remove bloating.
- No dairy- milk is healthy, but dairy is not good for fat on the belly. Milk makes more gases and bloating and always opt for yoghurt instead milk.
- No processed food, sugars or coffee- avoid all of these and also alcohol. The sugar is obviously not good for fat loss and processed foods make you gain fat overall.
- Less salt- salty food is tasty but use less salt next time. More salt makes you have water retention and bloating.
- Hot spice- stomach gets irritated from too much secretion due to spicing up foods. Hot foods and spices impair digestion and upset the belly.
- Less carbs- carbs make it harder to lose fat. Avoid the white breads, pasta and sweets. Opt for more protein.
- Yes to fruits- fruits are healthy and good but in moderation. Also, choose certain fruits. You get more fructose from apples and pears and slow down metabolic actions. Eat more citrus fruits.
Remember, these 6 items should be avoided at all costs.
Source and image source: myhealthylifeguide.net