Some products look safe and good to us but they can actually be fatal if used improperly and mixed.
These combos are not safe and release some gases that are toxic so they can endanger your health, especially the lungs and brain.
- Ammonia and bleach- they release toxic fumes and chloramines so the eyes suffer the most. Never even think of inhaling this.
- Chlorine bleach and vinegar- this combo is also lethal. That is because the chlorine gas releases strong dangerous smell.
- Vinegar and baking soda- you heard this is the universal cleaning mix for the household but try to avoid it often. The baking soda reacts with the acid of the vinegar and makes sodium acetate, water, carbon dioxide in the end. Also, the vinegar makes the soda bubble more and this can explode. Never put them in containers.
- Medicine alcohol and bleach- the hydrochloric and chloroform are not to be mixed
- Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide- now, people also use this for cleaning. If you mix peracetic acid with something, it is highly dangerous and can damage the eyes, eye skin and respiration organs.
- Two cleaners of different brands- this is the obvious innocent mistake we all do sadly. You get a window cleaner and some other universal cleaner and mix them for stronger result?
Then keep in mind this is a no-no.
Source and image source: forhealthylifestyle.com