We all love drinking coffee, but afterwards we throw the grains of the mug and they are highly beneficial. Next time when you finish that coffee take the spread and put it on the legs directly on backing paper and let dry off. Use it this way.
Here are 13 ways for using ground coffee:
- Cellulite cure- many of such cosmetics have caffeine. That is the most effective thing for cellulite. Try with the coffee grounds to see great effects. With just few applyings the cellulite is gone.
- Soap- the coffee is used as soap too. It peels dead cells as well
- Under eye bags- for such problems apply coffee on that area and solve this. Mix grounds of coffee and some oil to get smooth mix for soothing eye skin.
- Hair- applying coffee on the hair makes it refreshed and energized.
- Fridge- to remove food odor in the fridge, put coffee inside.
- Rust of grill- place grounds on a sponge and clean rub the grill. Then clean with cold water.
- Abrasive- use to clean pots as detergent or pans and surfaces
- Ants- smell of coffee helps you stop ants inside the house, this makes them confused
- Fleas- if your pet/dog has flees massage its fur with the grounds
- Snails- to protect veggies and beets, spread coffee on the soil
- Fertilizer- use coffee for this too
- Wasps- put coffee in fire-proof jar and set small fire – wasps are gone!
- Cat fright- with coffee around the huse, cats will not approach
Source and Image Source: gofitstayfit.com