You “must” go to the dentist about removing plaque, right? But, now you can learn about few methods about removing plaque at home in natural ways.
Read below about these effective methods:
- Focus on the brushing- quantity is not as important as quality. Brush the teeth as much as you want, but if done improperly it is all in vain. A recommendation of the ADA (American Dental Association) is the following method of brushing: hold the toothbrush at 45 degrees angle opposite the line of gums. Tilt it upwards and toward the nose for the upper teeth. Downwards for the lower teeth, toward the chin. With this angle you clean the gums too, which are often neglected.
- Baking soda- an advice of MotherNature.com is baking soda for plaque removal. Damp the toothbrush and dip it in baking soda to scrub the plaque. Also mix in this some salt and 1 tbsp baking soda as well to make a paste.
- Apple cider vinegar- this vinegar is incredible for buildup removal of teeth. Just soak the brush in vinegar and brush off. Rinse the mouth thoroughly with water to keep the enamel healthy and undamaged.
Ingredients for method no. 4:
- 4 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp linen flower
- 1 liter water
- Mix all of these together and simmer on low temperature, 30 minutes more or less.
- Brush the teeth with this mix after every meal.
Source and Image Source: healthyfoodhouse.com