The skin warts look harmless and just esthetically peculiar and their source is unknown supposedly, but actually they are INFECTIONS on the skin surface made by HPV (human papilloma virus).
There exist more than 60 types of HPV, and many of them cause skin warts. Sometimes the virus can penetrate the outer surface of skin, usually by a little scratch so cells grow rapidly and make a wart. Usually, these warts are located on hand fingers.
The commonly seen warts are the same color as the skin, and some are whitish. They are not a grave health problem, more like an esthetic one.
Also they can be created in the neck, groin, under breasts, armpits, eyelids, stomach and the target group is mostly middle aged people or old people.
Sometimes these warts grow bigger or bleed and that becomes a health problem.
When people get to an older age, these warts can increase in size or number. There is still no reason for their appearance, but the crucial factor is thickness and OF COURSE genetics. The best way to diagnose fibroma is by a dermatologist who will prescribe a good treatment too.
If you need to remove medically the warts, do it in a season with least sunshine exposure.
There are a few methods for the dermatologist to help; electrocoagulation, applantion, laser or radiosurgery. One treatment is enough for a small fibroma. After that you will take antibiotics for 5 days after the wart removal and take care of good hygiene.
PRECAUTION: avoid sweating during those few days to make the tissue heal faster.
Using apple cider vinegar for fibroma removal
This cider vinegar is a magical home ingredient that helps with many health issues. It is healthy for many things, not just fibroma removing. This is healthy because of the acidity I the natural vinegar.
NEVER USE APPLE VINEGAR ON EYE FIBROMAS!
Preparation of method for fibroma removal with apple cider vinegar:
- You need water and gentle soap, clean the fibroma skin
- Soak the fibroma for 15 minutes or gently rub it with a toothbrush. Then dry it nice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the apple vinegar and place on the fibroma area and tape it with plaster or bandage.
- Let it stay like that for 15 minutes and rinse off.
- Do this 3 times daily, for a week. If they fall of faster, no need for a whole week.
- First, the wart WILL become darker. After some time it will fade or fall away.
- Depending on the size, it may or may not leave a scar after removal. To prevent scarring, apply marigold ointment or aloe vera gel.
- Even if the fibroma is on the first skin surface layer – be careful and gentle.
Keep in mind:
Keep the apple vinegar ONLY on that area – any surrounding ski touched by it may become red.
If there is a sab, stop applying apple cider vinegar.
Don’t pull and remove the scab, it will fall off with time.
Source and Image Source: myhealthylifeguide.net